Chat GPT 4/5 Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hello here comes an alternative to Google search 

CHATGPT 

Chat GPT stands for Chat Generative Pre-Trained Transformer and was developed by an AI research company,

The biggest advantage of using this is that it gives us the result in an simple format text which we can use it in ins simplified method. 





Some searching methods to use using chat gpt : 


Writing Assistance: 

 "Can you help me write an email to my boss about an upcoming project deadline? I need to explain why we need more time because of...." 


Creative Ideas: 

 "I need some creative ideas for a social media campaign to promote a new product. Can you help me brainstorm? The product does..." 


Project Management: 

 "I need to create a project plan for a new software development project that does... Can you help me generate a list of tasks and deadlines?" 


Sales Assistance: 


"I'm preparing for a sales call with a potential customer. Can you help me generate a sales script that highlights the key benefits of our product? The product does..."

Comments

Popular Posts